- Coaching, advising, and mentoring are not therapy, counseling, or mental healthcare, or treatment for substance abuse. The coach is not functioning as a licensed mental health professional, and coaching is not intended as a replacement for counseling, psychiatric interventions, treatment for mental illness, recovery from past abuse, professional medical advice, financial assistance, legal counsel, or other professional services.
- Coaching, advising, and mentoring is for people who are basically well adjusted, emotionally healthy, functioning fairly effectively, and wanting to make changes in their lives.
- Coaching, advising, and mentoring is designed to address issues, that the person being coached would like to consider. These could include (but are not limited to) career or business development, relationship enhancement, spiritual growth, healthy lifestyle management, life balance, decision-‐‑making, and achieving short-‐‑term or long-‐‑term goals.
- Coaching, advising, and mentoring will be an ongoing relationship that may take a number of months, although either party can terminate the relationship at any time. Some or all of the sessions may be through telephone contact.
- Coaching, advising, and mentoring can involve brainstorming, values clarification, the completion of written assignments, education, goal-‐‑setting, identifying plans of action, accountability, making requests, agreements to change behavior, examining lifestyles, and questioning.
- Coaching, advising, and mentoring are most effective when both parties are honest and straightforward in their communication.
- If services are to require payment, then prior to its beginning both parties will agree to a fee, form of payment, procedures for cancelled appointments, and the initial length of commitment.
- Coaching, advising and mentoring is a confidential relationship and the coach agrees to keep all information strictly confidential, except in those situations where such confidentiality would violate the law.
- Coaching, advising and mentoring assumes that each person in the relationship is guided by his or her values and beliefs. Your coach is a committed follower of Jesus Christ and seeks to live in accordance with this commitment. Your coach is honest in making this revelation but she respects the different values and beliefs of others. Your coach does not seek to impose her values on another, proselytize, condemn, or refuse coaching services to people who do not share similar values and beliefs.
- You, as the client understand that if you cancel a session less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled time, you will forfeit the session fee.
- You, the client are the sole decision-maker in the coaching process. Any and all actions or consequences resulting from the coaching sessions are the responsibility of you the client. You the client, releases the coach of all liability pertaining to the services rendered in the coaching agreement.
- You, as the client are committed to creating an alliance with your coach, advisor, and mentor Carol Leek.
- My Guarantee-‐‑ While I do not offer a money back guarantee, I DO offer a Value Back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, tell me so, and we will work together to design a plan for you to get the value that you have paid for.